See how SICCAR can help your business
Siccar takes the security benefits that were introduced in the Bitcoin blockchain data structure and consensus model but is designed for more complex types of data than pure financial transactions:
- Data stored using industry level encryption.
- Principle of least privilege.
- Tamperproof audit trail of data events.
- Follows participant’s business events to derive and share data and cannot deviate.
- Consensus data sharing model to ensure data is only added if parties agree it is indeed valid data.
SICCAR’s 3 layer data sharing architecture consists of:
A Special-Purpose Register: with decentralised contol and a distributed network, enforcing protection at the data level
A Governance Layer: that architecturally enforces business process using governance policies called blueprints
An Integration Layer: providing a simple interface to existing apps and services – providing verifiable shared data with minimal disruption